Saturday, May 12, 2012

Playing at the Park

Yesterday we met up with Josh's family to have a picnic at the park and then play!


Trying to run away.  He saw some birthday balloons and couldn't think of anything else.
Such a cute little walker!  I just love how he waddles!  Ha ha!
Going to get the balloons...
Until he got to the grass and got nervous so instead he just pointed at the balloons with hopes that I would go get them for him.

The most handsome little guy EVER!!!

It's so hard to get a decent picture of him nowadays.  I just have to chase him around taking pictures of him doing what he wants to do and just hope I can get a decent one.

Family pictures are near impossible!



Aunt Sue chasing Mac.


These nice ladies let us pet their little dog. 
Our first stop had to be the swings of course!  Matix absolutely LOVES them!
It's incredibly hard for me to narrow down pictures so I didn't!
This one is my favorite!






Charlie on the slides.


My sweet boy and me!  He points at everything!  It's so cute!!!



Dad and Mac playing on the bars.





This could be such a cute picture!  I hate when I get a good picture but his eyes aren't all the way opened.  Dang it!
As you can tell, someone was got very grumpy so we took him home and put him to bed!


1 comment:

Byrds said...

I love the pictures of him getting grumpy! He's such a little doll.