Sunday, April 11, 2010

Amy's Baby Shower


On Saturday, April 10th my sister, mom and I threw my other sister, Amy, a baby shower. She's expecting her first baby at the end of April! She's having a girl and I'm so excited for her! I put myself in charge of the decorations and the dessert table, and I had so much fun doing it! We have a huge family so we decided on just doing an Open House and I thought it turned out great!
Here's my sister with some of her gifts!
Thanks to everyone who came and brought such cute things for my sister and her baby!
My brother was even kind enough to stop by for some food...
My niece Jordyn was being a stink and wouldn't let me take a picture of her (surprise, surprise)...
So my other niece, Kira, joined her and they thought it was hilarious to hide their faces whenever I tired to take a pictures of them. It's funny how little kids NEVER get tired of silly games like this! Cute, Cute!
I love how Jordyn's arm is around Kira. Ha ha! So cute!

1 comment:

Byrds said...

Only one problem - many of those pictures were not approved before they were posted....